About the Company:
Streem delivers comprehensive and realtime Print, Online, Television, Radio and Social media intelligence to corporate and government media teams across the ANZ market, helping them to monitor, analyse and respond to news as-it-happens. A challenger business in a highly monopolised market, Streem applies technology and human intelligence to deliver customers a fast, flexible and innovative media monitoring and analysis platform on Desktop, Tablet and Mobile. Privately backed and with a Board of industry executives, Streem is seeking significant growth as it challenges the monopoly provider and presents a new and exciting media intelligence experience to the market.
We’re on the hunt for a media-savvy, detail-oriented Account Support member to join Streem. Every day we deliver customers realtime Print, Online, TV, Radio & Social media intelligence that helps them to take action in the media via Streem’s media platform.
About the Oppurtunity:
This is an entry-level role and candidates with previous customer-facing or media/news/content experience are encouraged to apply! The Account Support role is split between existing customer and team support. You will be required to support Streem’s existing customers in using the company’s realtime media intelligence platform and to provide day-to-day account management service, as well as supporting Streem’s team of Account Managers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting Streem’s Account Management team with day to day tasks associated with customer support, including data entry, brief building, brief exports and testing new product
- Supporting current customers via Phone, Email and Live Chat to use and get the most from Streem’s realtime media intelligence platform
- Building new customer briefs and working alongside the Account Management team to deploy Streem to new customers
- Liaising with Streem’s Account Management team and feeding back customer requests to ensure the platform/product meets their requirements
- Database maintenance, data entry, and exporting data for reporting
- Quality control of news content flowing through the platform
- Producing PDF, Email and Media Analysis Reports
- Producing transcripts, summaries, and downloadable media items
- Preparing media brief documentation for clients
What we’re looking for:
To carry out this role, you will need to have a keen eye for detail, a strong command of the English language and be deadline-driven.
- Entry Level
- Bachelor’s Degree (or currently undertaking study)
- On-the-job training will be provided, however, a background or education in Media/Communications/Journalism is preferred.
What are the Benefits?
Work from our brand new Surry Hills new office, 3 mins from Central station, including end-of-trip facilities and bike storage
- Working with a group of 100+ dedicated, motivated, and loyal staff
- In-house dining (lunch) prepared by Streem’s dedicated chef 4x days per week
- External reward activities based on performance
- Access to education and training paid for by Streem, to the value of $3k per year for each staff member + access to salary sacrifice
- Additional leave including your birthday and mental health days when you need them
- Access to Streem’s Long Term Incentive (LTI) plan, directly aligning the company’s performance to your own financial outcome
Location, hours and availability:
- This is a casual role based in Surry Hills, Sydney
- Applicants must be available to work minimum 3 days per week, with 25-30 hours per week of availability.
Please submit a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the role.