About the Company:
Streem delivers comprehensive and realtime Print, Online, Television, Radio and Social media intelligence to corporate and government media teams across the ANZ market, helping them to monitor, analyse and respond to news as-it-happens. A challenger business in a highly monopolised market, Streem applies technology and human intelligence to deliver customers a fast, flexible and innovative media monitoring and analysis platform on Desktop, Tablet and Mobile. Privately backed and with a Board of industry executives, Streem is seeking significant growth as it challenges the monopoly provider and presents a new and exciting media intelligence experience to the market.
Surry Hills, Sydney, NSW
The Insights and Social team at Streem is growing! We are looking for an Insights and Social Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Service team. You’ll work with customers to define and deliver their Insights service and build, implement and manage their Streem Social platform. The role will report to the Insights and Social Lead and in essence, is there to help support across a myriad of interesting, challenging and sometimes complex tasks designed to help grow the Insights and Social business.
Duty to Report:
Report directly to the Insights and Social Lead
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Focus on new client onboarding and client retention, client satisfaction, client feedback and client support across all of the department’s products.
- Support your manager and commercial members of the team on project scoping imparting research and client knowledge
- Document all client requirements and the agreed scope of work, ensuring this is clearly communicated to the research team and the final report meets the expectations of the client.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders from Media Researchers, Analysts, account managers, Business Development team and Accounts.
- Setting-up, customising and managing new customers’ Streem Social accounts, including the creation of keyword/boolean searches
- Liaising with the Business Development team to set up customers with short-term trials of the social platform
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers through serving as their key point of contact for the Streem Social platform
- Train and educate customers on the use of Streem’s platform through virtual and face-to-face meetings
- Collecting feedback from customers and representing their requirements in internal product development meetings.
- Preparation of internal and customer-facing documentation, resources and materials
- Identifying self-service solutions and infrastructure in response to customer challenges
- Prepare relevant data queries
- Help check and proof outgoing reports
- Support your manager on pricing, proposals, tender documents & producing work orders
Skill and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience working with media monitoring, data and analytics or social listening tools preferred
- 1-2 years of customer-facing skills with the ability to take initiative and adapt to changing situations
- Proactive and enjoys a face-paced environment
- Have a keen interest in social media, social media trends and analysis
- Positive can-do attitude, energetic, and media-savvy
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Candidates with previous customer-facing and/or media/insights or social experience are encouraged to apply
- Experience working with Excel, Project Management Tools/CRM tools/Boolean Search is an advantage
- Bachelors’s or Masters’s Degree in Communications/Media/Public Relations/ or relevant field is preferred
- Australian permanent residency or be an Australian citizen
1-2 years experience in a Customer Success/Account Manager position