The Insights Team at Streem is growing! We are looking for an Insights Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Service team. You’ll work with customers to define and deliver their Insights service and ensure client satisfaction on a day-to-day basis. The role will report to the Insights Team Lead and is responsible for a variety of tasks to support and grow Streem’s Insights business.
- Focus on new client onboarding and client retention, client satisfaction, client feedback and client support across all of the department’s products.
- Support your manager and commercial members of the team on project scoping imparting research and client knowledge.
- Document all client requirements and the agreed scope of work, ensuring this is clearly communicated to the research team and the final report meets the expectations of the client.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders from Media Researchers, Analysts, Account Managers, Business Development team and Accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers through serving as their key point of contact for Streem’s Insights division.
- Preparation of internal and customer-facing documentation, resources and materials.
- Identifying self-service solutions and infrastructure in response to customer challenges.
- Prepare relevant data queries.
- Copyedit and proof outgoing reports.
- Support your manager on pricing, proposals, tender documents & producing work orders
Skill and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience working with media monitoring, data and analytics or social listening tools preferred
- 1-2 years of customer-facing skills with the ability to take initiative and adapt to changing situations
- Proactive and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Have a keen interest in media, media trends and analysis
- Positive can-do attitude, energetic, and media-savvy
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Candidates with previous customer-facing and/or media/insights or social experience are encouraged to apply
- Experience working with Excel, Project Management Tools/CRM tools/Boolean Search is an advantage
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Communications/Media/Public Relations/ or relevant field is preferred