The Streem HR team is growing! We are looking for an energetic go-getter who loves talking to people, whether they are jumping in on recruitment or assisting the HR Manager with the day-to-day at Streem. The HR Assistant will be responsible for assisting with all end-to-end daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department, including compliance, culture, recruitment, performance, administration and providing support & advice to business leaders and staff. Reporting directly to the HR Manager, this is a truly generalist role with exposure across all areas of HR.
- Provide administrative support on Streem’s HR policy and procedure framework, ensuring it is strong, streamlined and up-to-date.
- Administrative duties such as ensuring all Job Descriptions are up to date and accessible to employees via their Employee File, ensuring Streem’s organisational Chart is up to date, and processing talent referrals, employment confirmation letters, probation letters, and termination letters.
- Reporting – assisting the HR Manager on monthly HR metrics reporting and yearly reports such as WGEA.
- Optimise and maintain Streem’s HR Information System (HRIS).
- Assist with screening calls, interviews, reference checks, offer letters and contracts.
- Assist with all onboarding and offboarding activities and logistics to ensure a seamless process.
- Daily review of the HR and Careers inbox and triage enquiries accordingly.
- Research and analyse trends in compensation and benefits to ensure the company attracts and retains top talent.
- Support the HR Manager in creating, growing and maintaining programs and initiatives that support the company in retaining its company culture. Also ensuring key calendar events are celebrated and staff are recognised for their achievements.
- Support the HR Manager with the design and rollout of HR cyclical activities, such as annual performance planning and remuneration review.
- Provide Rostering support.
- Support other HR-related activities as required by the Company.
What skills and experience you’ll need:
- Australian permanent residency or be an Australian citizen.
- Proactive and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Positive can-do attitude, energetic, with a keen interest in the Australian Media Landscape.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with prospects and clients.
- Works with other departments and builds bridges effectively.
- Has strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise important and urgent tasks.