About the Company:
Streem delivers comprehensive and realtime Print, Online, Television, Radio and Social media intelligence to corporate and government media teams across the ANZ market, helping them to monitor, analyse and respond to news as-it-happens. A challenger business in a highly monopolised market, Streem applies technology and human intelligence to deliver customers a fast, flexible and innovative media monitoring and analysis platform on Desktop, Tablet and Mobile. Privately backed and with a Board of industry executives, Streem is seeking significant growth as it challenges the monopoly provider and presents a new and exciting media intelligence experience to the market.
We’re on the hunt for a media-savvy, detail-oriented Account Manager to join Streem. Every day we deliver customers realtime Print, Online, TV, Radio & Social media intelligence that helps them to take action in the media via Streem’s media platform.
About the Opportunity:
The Account Manager role is split between existing customer and team support. You will be required to support Streem’s existing customers in using the company’s realtime media intelligence platform and to provide day-to-day account management service.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing a customer’s day-to-day requirements, by taking ownership of new accounts and managing the requirements of existing accounts
- Setting-up, customising and managing a customer’s Streem account, including creation of keyword/boolean searches
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients through serving as their key point of contact
- Train and educate customers on the use of Streem’s platform through virtual and face-to-face meetings
- Collecting feedback from customers and representing their requirements in internal product development meetings
- Proactively identifying important media, key events, and issues to the customer
- Identifying solutions and opportunities to client challenges
- Producing a range of reports, as well as producing transcripts, summaries, and downloadable broadcast Media Items
- Quality control of news content flowing through the platform
Skill and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and enjoys a face-paced environment
- Strong customer-facing skills with the ability to take initiative and adapt to changing situations
- Have a keen interest in the Australian media landscape
- Positive can-do attitude, energetic, and media-savvy
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Candidates with previous customer-facing and/or media/news/content experience are encouraged to apply
- Experience working with Excel, Project Management Tools/CRM tools/Boolean Search is an advantage
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Communications/Media/Public Relations/ or relevant field are preferred
- Australian permanent residency or be an Australian citizen
- Entry Level
- Bachelor’s Degree
- On-the-job training will be provided, however, a background or education in Media/Communications/
Journalism is preferred.
1-2 years experience in a Customer Success/ Account Manager position
What are the Benefits?
- Work from our brand new Surry Hills office, 3 mins from Central station, including end-of-trip facilities and bike storage
- Working with a group of 100+ dedicated, motivated, and loyal staff
- In-house dining (lunch) prepared by Streem’s dedicated chef 4x days per week
- External reward activities based on performance
- Access to education and training paid for by Streem, to the value of $3k per year for each staff member + access to salary sacrifice
- Additional leave including your birthday and mental health days when you need them
- Access to Streem’s Long Term Incentive (LTI) plan, directly aligning the company’s performance to your own financial outcome
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), providing you an outlet for confidential support in your personal and professional life
Location and Hours:
This is a Full-Time role based in Surry Hills, Sydney
Please submit a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the role.